Search

Creative musings with Venn diagrams on R software

These images look archived but I liked them that was why I'm having them on my blog. For sake of the memories. Actually, I was tinkering with R software after a little lull in the Probability and Statistics book I am presently reading: Probability and Statistics for Engineering and The Sciences by Jay L. Devore. Then I chanced on a Venn Diagram Package made for R Software.
Looks like four atoms juxtaposed. 4 sets intersecting actually.Venn Diagram Package, R Software
As the caption says, it looks like atoms falling on themselves like noodles. I just loved it. Hmmm! It is actually four sets intersecting. Very good work! Then the second one, like a spacecraft. Funny, right?
5 sets intersecting, a quintuple, but looks like a spacecraft. Venn Diagram Package, R Software
The graphics might not be state-of-the-art, but I love them.

3 comments:

  1. Aren't those Euler diagrams more than just venn diagram? I found some venn diagram examples here in Creately diagram community to say otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can draw these Venn diagrams much more nicely by using different types of online tools. Because I also used to draw these manually in the beginning but when I found an online tool venn diagrams I started using it. This helped me to easily draw these diagrams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thanks. But I just wanted something with R software then.

      Delete

Your comments here!

Matched content