Search

TO BARTER OR NOT TO BARTER.

PROBLEM: I am bankrupt but I have precious materials to sell that will satisfy the demand for money. I'm not too certain about getting a job short-term. I believe if I sell these materials I might not get them back but if I pawn-broke them at the pawn-broker's, there is a possibility of having them back, whatever temporal scale the future could be. The goal is to be financially stable.

CHEWING MY PENCILS.

Deep in my heart is selling these materials. It'll solve the money problem but I'd have to look for work to buy them back. Say, it's a Dell laptop. It'd take months of working to get it back. I'm throwing that solution out the window.

Am I left with pawnbroking then? I think so. If I pawn-broke, I'll have money in my pocket but with a future certainty: my laptop belongs to me but the “ownership” rests in the future, dependent on some constraints.

Do you think I took a logical decision?

Yes, because I'd rather take a risk of relieving ownership to the future than losing ownership wholesale. Losing or having is a state of the mind but ownership makes my heart beat slower and makes me healthier.

LOOK AROUND YOU, DO YOU SEE A GENTLEMAN PAWNBROKER? WILL LOVE RESPONSES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments here!

Matched content